PSG means Productivity Solutions Grant. Companies require cybersecurity. The eligible SMEs need cybersecurity solutions like Endpoint Protection, Managed Detection Response, and Unified Threat Management. These solutions take funds from the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG).
Eligibility For Availing the PSG Cybersecurity
There are some points to be kept in mind before availing of the PSG Cybersecurity.
- The organization’s SME is registered and operating in Singapore.
- The companies’ SME must have a minimum of 30 percent ordinary shares.
- The organization should not have made any payment to a supplier or vendor and third party related to buying or leasing and subscribing to the cybersecurity.
- The Lease and purchasing should happen in Singapore.
- The company should not have signed any contract related to buying, leasing, or subscribing to PSG cybersecurity.
- One should access the solutions’ list and decide the one best for the organization.
- One should get a quotation from the pre-approved vendors.
- One should apply The Business Grants Portal.
The PSG Cybersecurity, purchased by Singapore-based companies’ is for pre-approved SMEs. It helps the companies to get hold of the SMEs properly. Thus, it is the security provided to the companies.
What is your reaction?